Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I have changed

After EyeAmTheI from MAL read my conversation with TrueHellDei, he told me that it surprised him how much I have changed.

I personally from my subjective point of view never really thought this way. I always thought that I was like I am now, ever since I could remember. 

Generally, I tend to view my past life as merely a search of myself of sorts that eventually led me towards this kind of conclusion.

However, for people around me that might look different. If EyeAmTheI thought that I have changed that much over the last 12 years, since the beginning of 2011 when I had that conversation with TrueHellDei, then how much I have changed since something like 2007 when I arrived to Australia, or 2004 when I graduated from High School, or 2000 when things were still very stable, or 90s when it was the last time, I saw Christina.

Probably by now my former classmates and even my parents will not recognize me anymore. In anime analogues I went from black haired to white haired Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. Though I am actually like Ayato rather than Kaneki.


One final thing here. I think it is EyeAmTheI who actually ended up with TrueHellDei. I am not sure if he stole her from me or get into a relationship with her without being aware of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Climate and Latitude Determines One's Eating and Working Habits

An internet meme about European vs American breakfast, claiming Europeans only have cigarette and coffee while Americans eat enough to last ...