Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I have changed

After EyeAmTheI from MAL read my conversation with TrueHellDei, he told me that it surprised him how much I have changed.

I personally from my subjective point of view never really thought this way. I always thought that I was like I am now, ever since I could remember. 

Generally, I tend to view my past life as merely a search of myself of sorts that eventually led me towards this kind of conclusion.

However, for people around me that might look different. If EyeAmTheI thought that I have changed that much over the last 12 years, since the beginning of 2011 when I had that conversation with TrueHellDei, then how much I have changed since something like 2007 when I arrived to Australia, or 2004 when I graduated from High School, or 2000 when things were still very stable, or 90s when it was the last time, I saw Christina.

Probably by now my former classmates and even my parents will not recognize me anymore. In anime analogues I went from black haired to white haired Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul. Though I am actually like Ayato rather than Kaneki.


One final thing here. I think it is EyeAmTheI who actually ended up with TrueHellDei. I am not sure if he stole her from me or get into a relationship with her without being aware of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku as an example of Kraterocracy

Kraterocracy is theoretically rule of the strongest. However, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku clearly illustrates than in a battle royale for su...