Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Embarrassed Girls are Cute - If they are both embarrassed, insecure and shy at the same time.

 



I recently got another idea of how better describe appeal that some anime girls and Asian girls do have on me and men in general.

I used to call it shy but maybe it should be called embarrassment instead.

The kind of shy, insecure embarrassment.

That kind of embarrassment does make a girl much cuter and sexier.


Girl who is easily embarrassed over all sort of things will definitely be more fuckable than the one who does not. 

Even more so if she also apologises for various things all the time.


All that make her look much weaker and much more approachable kind of. Knowing that she is too pathetic to get anywhere in life actually makes it safer and easier to keep her around. 

Because she is too pathetic to ever hurt you in any way. Or cheat on you. Or divorce you. Or leave you.


TrueHellDei actually talked a lot about various embarrassing for her things and how she is frustrated with all that. That kind of made her more likable in my eyes.


I will want to fuck girl's embarrassed or embarrassing ass senseless long and hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...