Tuesday, August 15, 2023

How we can make women better?

 

This question of perfect for the kind of escapist community such as this.

Anyhow while we prefer our 2D waifus to what we can find in various places IRL

However fundamentally we do not want to just be some weebs with body pillows for the rest of our lives.

We want IRL women to be like our 2D waifus.

Thus we need to figure out the way to do it.


Sure 'modern' women are ruined by feminism, fashion magazines, teaching of their parents, teachers and other such ideologists.

What they tell them does not make them any more appealing to men.

However their constant brainwashing and propaganda does change women and the world around us.


So may be we simply need to beat them with their own weapon.

Set up an ideology and then preach what a good women should be, how she should dress and how she should behave.

Hopefully with that we will be able to change the world and make it a better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family was like Ushiromiyas from Umineko no Naku Koro ni

  I think I wrote about it somewhere before, but I could not find it. So, I guess I will write it again. One thing that made Umineko so rela...