Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I Like Girls Like my Software

 

Besides, I like fancy wording and other fancy things. I generally prefer sophistication to simplicity. I often use software with good extra options that others may call overengineered, such as Opera browser (Pesto version 12.15 last) I switched to Chrome afterwards as the new Opera is basically Chrome Chropera. I used to use BitComet but now use Vize instead. BitComet was great


I like it sophisticated and able to do many things for me, while simultaneously customizable in every way to suit my tastes. I guess I like my women like my software. Sophisticated and customizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...