Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Languages of Love in which Girl should express her love to me.

1. Acts of service - I want a girl who shows her love with acts of service. This is the most important thing for me. She has to serve me with unwavering loyalty.

2. Words of affirmation - I guess I like compliments and flattery. Though she has to make sure it sounds sincere and not like bare faced lie.

3. Receiving Gifts - I like free stuff. Though I would prefer something expensive, fancy and useful so I do hope she has good taste for that. It is also important that she gets me the stuff I want and not just something. She has to understand me well to get that one right.

4. Quality time - this is the most ambiguous. I like girls who can talk to me about existentialism, metaphysics and philosophy. However, there is little else that I can consider quality time. That is too subjective. Just like the 3rd point, she has to understand me well to get that one right.

5 Physical Touch - If anything I will grope her and not the other way around. Though she can timidly cling to me at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why We are Don Quijote Generation

  Don Quijote is often presented as some sort of mad character who fights windmills for no apparent reason or searches for Dulcinea that doe...