Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Mics Thoughs on TrueHellDei

However if TrueHellDei enjoys abusing theOrator or someone like him more than serving as my maid, then I do not care for her anymore.

I will find myself a better more obedient submissive maid.

Or so I wish: unfortunately TrueHellDei is hard to replace, as much as I wish for such a replacement to exist. No one is quite as smart and relatable. Intellectual solitude is unsolvable.

Simply obedient girl should be possible to find, but even this is somehow hard.

Was the whole TrueHellDei saga but a hollow shell of that terrible illusion: hope?

Back in the days I too used words to humiliate these other guys who were after TrueHellDei. She was mine and I will not give her away to them or anyone else for that matter. I could say that is what I thought back then, however I did not thought it. I fought instinctively with what was available to me then to kick them away and make her mine. 

Nowadays I can retrospect and analyze it all, ponder if I made a some enemies with all that? Perhaps attracted some other females who now want to take her place. In fact nowadays I even question if she was any good at all? Was she worth these efforts. After all she too is very apt at lying.

However I could not think of any of that back in the days, I wanted her and that was all I cared then.

May be TrueHellDei lied to me, but with sincerity. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cKv5UZdYxc&ab_channel=DepecheMode-Topic However she was impressed with me for real, no matter how hard she denied it, I am just that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...