Tuesday, August 15, 2023

On Consent in a BDSM Relationships

 

Girls do consent to it. they want it. They enjoy serving me a lot more than anything feminism can offer them. 


If she is not into BDSM, I would not even bother myself with her. She can just go do her thing somewhere away from me.


Once a submissive girl consented to it, it is between me and her. And it is none of your misguided moral vigilante business what we do in bedroom. Keep incel-ling with your blue pill drivel.


https://www.google.com/search?q=pathetic%20slave%20girl%20body%20writing&tbm=isch&hl=en&tbs=rimg:CWXjUy-MCjP3YTwI3o_7hLT9sgIMCgIIABAAOgQIABAAwAIA&rlz=1C1SQJL_enAU909AU909&sa=X&ved=0CBsQuIIBahcKEwjg4fvSqYH-AhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQBw&biw=1519&bih=760

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...