Religion does not only seek and makes followers for a sake of vanity of its leaders but it also serves as a policing tool that makes followers productive to their brainwashers. Especially in the past clergy was very prominent in society and prosperous too which is not without a good reason since many of the messages of prominent religions make people behave by threatening them with some kind of hell while promising reward of heaven for compliance. That created a system of clergy pacifying people and making them toil for the rulers and rulers in turn rewarding clergy with all the wealth and privilege for such a useful support and contribution to their rule. It is especially bad to be an ordinary brainwashed person under such a system. I wrote much more about this in my book Mad Reality vs Aurelius.
This blog is about my ideas about relationship and women. Our current society completely ruined women with feminism. Here I bash Karens and other feminist inspired demon spawn, while praising humble, modest subservient women. I also explain what women has to do not be a feminist Karen and be liked by me and other alpha men of culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I want Women Extremely Humiliated and Humbled
In the end BDSM is all about female humiliation for me. So long as a female is sufficiently humiliated and treated worse than garbage, I wil...
-
I was originally writing this as part of why Japanese culture has global appeal article, but this topic became so long, I decided to make it...
-
Recently there began a trend towards wearing grandma style clothes and hair among women. That is probably a response to criticism that girls...
-
Many people like to divide the world into good and evil. A slightly wiser one however caution, that it's not that simple. They say phr...
No comments:
Post a Comment