Tuesday, August 15, 2023

When They Hate

 

When people say you are shit, you have several options.

One is to agree with them, believe you are shit, hate yourself over it. The Shinji path.

The other is to disagree. Believe they are shit for calling you that. Ignore and avoid the bastards who call you shit if you can't silence them by other means.

I do not like Eva because Shinji opts for path 1 not path 2


On path two you can for example hope or dream you can get a 'license to kill' and a gun to silence everyone who called you shit for good. I, by one, do not want to spend time in prison for taking their pathetic lives, so I will not kill them just to be charged with murder later on. Therefore I indulge in anime and video games that help me to indulge in my wishes. 

You can also dream that Enma Ai the Jigoku Shoujo can send them to hell for you, or Death Note, or something else. The me path.

Among other things I indulge in anime that fulfill these wishes for me.


Other than hating your abusers and avoiding them, there is plenty of good harmless things you can do, so I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...