Friday, December 8, 2023

On Modern Dating

There are hardly any girls I would even want to date to begin with

99% has no clue on how to be cute, sweet and attractive to even interest me in themselves.

Interest in rap is red flag, smoking is red flag, interest in muscular dudes is red flag, being too cold, hard or proud is red flag, being too talkative is red flag, bun hairstyle is red flag, having any dudes around her is red flag, gym/sport clothes is red flag, business suit is red flag, interest in parties and socializing is red flag, there are many more red flags really.

After financial crisis, world has gone mad, there are hardly any datable women nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask of Virtue

Dealing with my parents cause me to mistrust people who put their "virtues" on the forefront.  My mother would tell her friends an...