Friday, May 17, 2024

Wise Tuborg Ad

Back in the days there were a very witty Tuborg Beer ad that showed a series of small scenes that showcased how different people wanted to see the ad protagonist. It went something like that. My boss wants to see me work hard and tireless, my parents want me to spend more time and care on them, my girlfriend wished I did some manly and wild things, my friends wish for me to party hard with them. In concluded with but I instead kick back, relax and enjoy myself with a glass of beer.

That just shows that people all have self-serving expectations about you and them all with you to be something they will like. Best course of action however would be to ignore these expectations and care for your own needs and enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satire is best form of Humor

To think of it most to all comedies and humor that I like is satire. Gintama, Excel Saga, Nichijou or Kill Me Baby are all mostly satire. Ev...