Tuesday, July 30, 2024

How Radical I am

I guess I increasingly often say things so "radical" that people who ostensively know me, cannot believe I would say something like that.

The reality is that no one really knows me. I kept my real thoughts and opinions to myself and did not open to anyone as I lived with unsupportive and intolerant parents who harshly criticized any of my thoughts they disagree with. Russian school environment was also rife with peer pressure. People who stand out from consensus opinions are mocked and harassed. 

Because of all that I rarely expressed my opinions and pursued privacy to the extreme in order to be able to do what I want. 

Because if they do not know, they will not criticize or try to stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...