Saturday, September 28, 2024

Mask of Virtue

Dealing with my parents cause me to mistrust people who put their "virtues" on the forefront. 

My mother would tell her friends and relatives that she spends a lot of time and effort to take care of me and my brother. However, in private when her friends and relatives cannot see, she would not do anything for us. Even simple ketchup was too expensive for her to buy me. On the other hand, selfish cunt tried to use me to do household chores in her place.

Father used to say that honoring one's word is most important thing in the world. He used to say I can tell him anything only to betray my trust and go batshit insane when I said something he did not like. He promised me to sell the apartment and give me the money. He sold it and kept money to himself, making up half ass excuses to make it look like he did not just steal them.

They both are hypocrites who hid their rotten self behind mask of virtue to good will and honoring promises. These fake to the core people made me skeptical about other people who profess good intentions. Sure, far not all of them would be like my parents and some can genuinely help me, but other will be the same kind of wolfs in sheep skin and will curry trust only to betray me later.

Because of all that I do not trust people with my life and my secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mask of Virtue

Dealing with my parents cause me to mistrust people who put their "virtues" on the forefront.  My mother would tell her friends an...