Thursday, September 5, 2024

On Laughter

 

Best thing about my friend Fedya is that he could make me laugh a lot. His type of humor was very funny and that allowed me to get through boredom of school. 

We even used to joke that if a minute of laughter can extend life by 10 minutes that we will live forever as we definitely laugh more that 10% of the time. Zucker brothers' movies, such as Aeroplane, Naked Gun, Hot Shots as well as Shaolin Soccer

He also introduced me to many good comedy movies that he used as inspiration probably. They are as funny as he was. Later I found similar kind of humor in Gintama and Nichijou anime.


Laughter is good and good comedy show should be so funny; you would roll on the floor (rofl). Sad that nowadays too many shows just take this label to various unfunny stupid shit. I hope there will be more funny shows in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One More Time on Why Asians are Preferable to White Women

I wrote about this topic many times already but decided to write again. The reason why Asian girls are better than white ones lie in differe...