Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Girls should serve me to earn sex.

I will not just fuck them for nothing. So if a girl wants a privilege of having my dick inside her asshole, she must earn it. 

I need a good loyal servant and a girl who wants to be mine should be a good servant. Whatever I might need, she must do it. Sometimes I might even make her do things that are painful or humiliating to her. However, she must obey me and do it to earn her orgasms. 

Also, she must be well mannered and well behaved. She must conduct herself like well drilled servant.

I have penchant for proper ceremony, and she must observe my rules thoroughly. She must know proper submissive poses as well as proper forms of address that reflect her status as my slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundamental Problem

Fundamental Problem is that I would not want to have relationship on her or her parents' terms or work on employer's terms. At the s...