Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Fighting Assistant Girl

 

Some people would say that some girls in my waifu harem are tough, but I personally would not describe them as such.

However some girls in my harem are indeed far from dandere or deredere cinnamon roll type that I often like.

However all of those who do not fit cinnamon roll type really fit into a fighting assistant type.

The kind of girl who is willing to fight and kill for her master. While she can be tough but she is also loyal, obedient and devoted.

I think Kiritsugi and Maya Hisao from Fate/Zero may be the best example of relationship dynamic of that type. Though Kiritsugi also had Iri and Illiya whom I do not particularly like.

So may be Guise and Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl is the best example of this relationship dynamic.

May be Jean and Rico from the same Gunslinger Girl, though I prefer them to be as girly as Henrietta, but as loyal as Maya Hisao.

However, there is plenty of other girls in my waifu harem that match this idea of fighting assistant girl

For example, Roberta, Homura, Konan, Ran Mao, M4A1, Noel Kannagi, Clare and Rafaella.

Of course, shipfus from KanColle also match this type.

To some extend even Lucy from Elfen Lied, Enma Ai, Mei Misaki and Hinata are this type as well, or girls from GuP.

CC and Beato are complex characters, but they have that quality of fighting assistants.

Ikaros is both a fighting assistant and a dadere at the same time.


It is very valuable when girl can fight my enemies for me. However toughness alone will not work here. Loyalty and obedience are essential for a girl like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...