Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Why I like BDSM

 


While I like variety of individual BDSM fetishes, there is one overlying or underlining principle that connects them all.

I like the sense of control over woman that BDSM gives me.

I like that idea that she is under my complete control. Her cute little girly fate is entirely in my hands. And it is up to me and me alone, what will happen to her from there on.

I enjoy having that kind of complete power and authority over woman.



However, it is also important that my slave girl able to play her part in this fantasy.

She has to be the kind of girl that can be so easily and completely controlled by my in every possible way.

I want to see it in her eyes that she is the kind of yielding girl that does not resist my power or asserts herself before me.

People use phrase spineless doormat as an insult; however, it is basically what she has to be. 

That is the simplest way for her to make me interested in her.



There could be other methods, but they are much more nuanced and complicated. All of them however still have to give me the same kind of impression that her fate is entirely in my hands. In my and my alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...