Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Girls and Attitudes

 


Depends on person really.

Some can age well and still die cute at something like 90.

Others do not appeal to me even at 18.

However yes, age does slowly decay women without giving them anything to compensate for that.


Also, most important thing here is her attitude to that.

If she thinks that age makes her somehow better, or entitled to some respect then she is beyond help and undatable.

On the other hand if she acknowledges that she is not that hot anymore and has to work extra hard to please me, then it can work.

She can have young, easily impressionable girl attitude even if she is not so young anymore, then she can please me.

She can fawn all around me like an 8 grader around her senpai (10 grader something) at any age really, even if she is actually older than me.


I often say personality is important, but I probably should call it attitude instead. 

It is the most important thing in women.

She either believe she should be pleasing me or in contrast thinks that it is the other way around and I should win her over.

I am only interested in the former and will not entertain the latter at all.

I am an Emperor that has to be worshiped and served. 

Hail to the me!

Girl cannot expect me to serve her. I do not serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...