Tuesday, August 15, 2023

How One Falls in Love

 

Often happens by accident, with no dating intentions:

I will tell you how it begun with TrueHellDei

There was a thread on Anime Crazy called "Do you believe in god?"

There thread eventually became a flame war between religious people and atheists. I gradually got involved with that debate, posting long tl;dr posts in defense of atheism.

Eventually she appeared there as well and posted something that got me somewhat interested, so I responded to her.

Eventually she wrote a long post there, that kind of looks on religions from a vary different perspective. That was even more interesting so I decided to respond to that. 

I started discussing her views on religion in parallel to the flame war. She wrote more, I wrote more. We continued to other issues like nature of humanity and lies. 

She had a very interesting world view, much unlike other people I have talked to. She also was very well mannered and polite. I very much liked it all.

Then, as our discussion was getting to an end as we seemed to reach agreement on many issues, she would say that we can always find something new to talk about.

I was honestly interested in her so I said just that. That I wanted to talk about her. Then wrote several paragraphs to explain why. That probably turned out into the best possible compliment, the AC or may be even the world have ever seen.

From there on it kind of gradually evolved into a romantic correspondence. 

I think she still refuses to believe that something like that could have been the case, but who knows.

I still have a link to in in my blog.

https://bdsmanime.blogspot.com/2023/01/in-memory-of-truehelldei.html




One time before that, a classmate girl was reading a poem. I liked the words so much I fell in love with her. Though eventually I cooled down on it, after all the poem was written by famous female poet about her struggles to save her beloved (also a poet) from the KGB of the oppressive totalitarian Soviet state. That does not mean that these nice and kind words do represent the thoughts and feelings of the girl who read the poem. 

Here is the poem, I kind of remembered it longer that that: Use google translate if needed.

https://www.culture.ru/poems/35984/ya-tebya-otvoyuyu-u-vsekh-zemel-u-vsekh-nebes


More on the poet herself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Tsvetaeva

https://www.culture.ru/literature/poems/author-marina-cvetaeva


Some translated here:

https://www.poetryintranslation.com/PITBR/Russian/Tsvetaeva.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...