Saturday, August 12, 2023

On Guardians of the Ugly Kingdom

 Anyhow they banned me again on MAL, but I still have my blog and I can write here as much as I want.

While MAL has some useful features and a few good users with whom I really enjoyed talking. Somehow the forums there dominated by who I would call Guardians of the Ugly Kingdom. 

They probably know feminism is ugly disgusting ideology that hurts people, but they push for it anyway. Neither man not women like it this way. It makes them unhappy.

They know all that and use lies to keep their nonsense together. Yet they use all possible bullshit at their disposal to sell their toxic nonsense, facilely linking their toxic ideology to equality, justice or even god.

Feminism is not equality as they claim. Nor do we need equality, men want to rule and happier this way. Women are happier serving them. 

And when they see someone who tells people the truth like I do, they attack me and try to push me away. They are fundamentally anti-freedom of speech, anti-freedom and anti-happiness.

Anyhow I am tired of their bullshit.

I need a community of a likeminded people who really see things my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satire is best form of Humor

To think of it most to all comedies and humor that I like is satire. Gintama, Excel Saga, Nichijou or Kill Me Baby are all mostly satire. Ev...