Sunday, August 13, 2023

My Cause and Why I need a woman who is on my side of every conflict


I only fight for causes that I believe is right.

I am not some sort of troll who simply post outrageous stuff to provoke hostility.

If I oppose something, then that is because I think this is something that is too disgusting and insufferable to simply leave be.

I do think feminism makes life disgusting and unlivable. It makes women undatable, unlovable and unattractive. I oppose feminism to make women into something I can reasonably love.

I do oppose other things such as boomers or tories because, similarly to feminism they make like disgusting and insufferable.

There are many things in life that annoy and disgust me. I want them all do just disappear no matter what it takes. I am willing to fight in order to destroy these things and shape this world more to my liking.


That is the only reasonable reason for fighting I can accept. I do not fight out of boredom, desire for action or such. In fact, I with for a peaceful idyllic world. 

In fact, I hate pointless brawls, arguments and even people who speak in an overly loud voice.

However, because of all that crap that fills the world to the brim, the idyllic life cannot come without some killing and destruction.

Enemies of the idyllic are many and numerous. Their ugly efforts poison the world daily. They have to be destroyed if world is to ever become good and livable again.


Thus, I have a cause I fight for, and I want people who are willing to fight for this cause. Including women. I have no time and patience for those who disagree or disapprove of it.

If this cause and this flag is not something you are willing to fight for, then just leave me alone.

This is not open for everyone, only to those I deem worthy.


And if I cannot change the whole world to my liking, then I want a country of my own where things are my way. If I cannot have a county, then I want an underground secret society where everything is my way. It does not matter if there are few members, what matters is if they all are aligned with my cause and vision of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satire is best form of Humor

To think of it most to all comedies and humor that I like is satire. Gintama, Excel Saga, Nichijou or Kill Me Baby are all mostly satire. Ev...