Sunday, August 13, 2023

Simplified Waifu Harem

I once published a simplified version of my waifu harem, where I removed characters who are too hard to understand. 

Perhaps that was not enough, and I need to further dumb it down to the lever where even the most retarded idiot reading it will not get it wrong.

After all characters like CC cannot be understood by primitive monkey brains. I myself argued with some idiots on Code Geass subreddit who were getting her character wrong.


Ikaros - Sora no Otoshimono


She is cute, demure girls who is willing to do anything for me. That alone makes her not only eligible but near perfect.

The fact that she has near unlimited magical powers to achieve that makes it much, much better.

Also, she is good at being quiet. A lot of women I know struggle to be quiet and just cannot shut up.

Finally, she is almost a literal angel (pet type angeloid) with wings, and she even has a chocker on her neck and a chain to signify she is your slave and will do as you command.

Creators of this The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten - Wikipedia clearly made a poot job as their angel lacking in every department compared to Ikaros. 

Of course, she is simple and does not have ability to understand me, like for example CC could. However other than TrueHellDei no one could ever understand me at all. So, I am get used to that. 

In fact, ability to understand me seems impossible.


Mei Misaki - Another


I like her kudere/dendere demeanor. She is shy and demure.

She is a quiet loner with some curious interests. She can stay quiet for a long time.

I also like it that her classmates ostracize her. They do it because of the curse, but I like people who are ostracized by others.

I like loners who do not want a company around them and happy to be alone. Who do not need anyone other than me in their lives. Mei clearly good at being that kind of loner.

She also capable of some hospitality, which is important for a woman.

Finally, she is capable of complex philosophical existentialist conversation. Not as complex as my better waifus (not listed here), but at least something.

She can even protect Sakakibara from various problems. Despite that she does not act like some tough woman. I do not like tough women.

Also, her eyepatch makes her extra sympathetic.


May - Hand Maid May

She is good, loyal and obedient maid.

Early on she is small but does her best to, cook, clean and serve her master in every way. Later she is upgraded to a full-size version.

She is cheerful and friendly. Warm and cozy. 

Most importantly she is supportive of her master.

Ren - DearS


She is perhaps a middle ground between Ikaros and May, or perhaps Ikaros lite.

She also has a slave chocker on her neck and considers herself a slave to her master.

Much like Ikaros she is socially aloof and driven solely to pleasing her master.

She is very obedient even if confusing orders do make her do strange things at times.


Maiya Hisau - Fate/Zero


Very loyal girl who fights for Kiritsugi's cause and supports him both emotionally and on the battlefield.

She stays loyal to him even if he has another woman for whom he cares much more than for her. I like that kind of self-sacrificing quality in women.

Unlike Kiritsugi I will not take interests in someone like Irisviel, though I will want to have other obedient submissive girls in my harem, and I want all of them to be happy with that and do not fight with each other over access to me.


Syaro Kirima - Gochiusa


She is nice and cute rabbit maid who is insecure about herself. I find this kind of insecurity cute.

Also, she is afraid of rabbits, which I find cute as well. As if she is weaker than a bunny.

Finally, she dresses in sexy maid outfit.

She also has some of the warmth and coziness of May, but somewhat less so.


Conclusion

That is possibly all. Most of the rest of my waifu harem does require long essays to explain why I like them and as well as ability to understand what I am saying. 

So far, I only wrote several blog posts about CC, try to understand them if you can. Some of them will take even more effort to explain and I am too lazy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Satire is best form of Humor

To think of it most to all comedies and humor that I like is satire. Gintama, Excel Saga, Nichijou or Kill Me Baby are all mostly satire. Ev...