Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Perfectionist Girl

 

TrueHellDei mentioned many times that she is quite the perfectionist. That she has very high standards to herself and puts a lot of effort into meeting them.

Even if some of these are painful for her, she still does that regularly.

May be that kind of perfectionism also made her put a lot of effort into writing fancy and sophisticated messages for me.


I am quite a perfectionist myself and could appreciate her efforts to please me.


May be because we are both perfectionists, that we managed to like each other so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...