Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Calm Composed Girl

 

I like calm composed girls who can stay still and quiet for a long period of time. 

All the girls I like are always calm and collected and never have any crazy outburst of emotions or such.

I am myself very calm and collected person. I do not get bored easily. I can look at the horizon for hours straight and think of life and various things.


I need a girl who can stay calm and quiet for long periods of time without getting bored.


In contrast, I hate girls who get bored easily and cannot shut up. I hate loud obnoxious base and primitive things generally. 

Loud girls annoy me and cause me too much stress to tolerate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...