Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Two Types of Women

 


I do not think feminists really do anything useful at all. Feminists lack skills necessary to be attractive to a man. These shortcomings made them want to bring other women's attractiveness down to their own shit level as well as to guilt bully men into relationships with them.



Someone invented dividing men into alpha and beta. I think we need to divide women into Yin and Kuso.

Yin women have feminine Yin qualities that make them attractive to men. They are like counterpart to Alpha man

Kuso women do not have these qualities. They are unattractive to men and recourse to guilt to bully men into relationships with them.

Also, it is not necessarily a binary choice between career and a family. You need Yin qualities and domestic skills to make a good wife/gf.lover/slave girl. You will not be likable otherwise. However you can work as well as make money. 




More on Yin women written by I girl I like:

The kind of dominance that I am very fond of is found in a relationship or partnership with a partner who complement each other, like the concept of Yin and Yang where opposite qualities together form harmony and balance. The Yin of course in Chinese philosophy represents slow, soft, yielding, feminine, diffuse, cold, wet, passive, negative, shadow, and the moon, among others. This represents me(fitting that you graciously gave me this name), while my ideal partner would be the Yang, which of course in Chinese philosophy represents fast, hard, solid, focused, hot, dry, fire, positive, daytime, masculine, and creation, among others. As I said before I like to be a source of support to a leader. I wonder if you would want the same method of companionship and look forward to hearing your thoughts on that. As an example of a kind of domination I really enjoy, something I always have found very romantic and attractive is when a dom will collar his sub, often with an engraving with his name. I like this because she can wear it out in the world and show everyone that she belongs to him. I think it is especially beneficial in cases such as long-distance relationships or when a partner has to take time away from the household, because it ensures all men know she is taken and that would ward off any men who might otherwise try to take her as their own. Wearing his collar shows that a sub is fully committed to their dom even outside the bedroom, transcending even a sexual context to show that she is his in mind, body, and spirit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...