Tuesday, August 15, 2023

On Men, Who Respect Themselves.

 

I think only men who do not respect themselves would be OK with the girl who cheats on him or sleep with other men.

I am not saying that there are no men like that, but their way of thinking and living is too repulsive to me. I do not want friends like that or girls like that. This is almost as abhorrent as dominant, entitled women.


Back in the days, before I knew and understood women better, I would think that women just like man need and want nonsexual friendship that revolves around common interests and hobbies.

I once had a female friend, Anya, who liked things like soccer and video games, so I thought it is possible for a girl to share male hobbies. We both were younger than teens then.

So I thought that not all women are into stupid shit like make up and boys bands.

Later in my teens, when I moved and changed schools several and was long separated from Anya, I hang out with our male only company. (We not queer, cause we drink beer (listen to metal and play StarCraft) 

It was only male not because we had 'no girls' policy but because there seem to be no girls that shared out interests in metal music, computer technology ZAZ movies, StarCraft and other video games. Our friendship was completely non sexual and all about shared hobbies.

At that time I thought that at least some girls could be interested in something like that as well. We have would like a girl like that to join us.

These interests would have made her more likable for sex as well. Though we would not have orgies there just cause we have a girl there. Though she could have become someone's particular's girlfriend. Had had sexual relationship only with that guy.


Later I got more cynical and disillusioned with women. I could not longer reasonably believe that woman can be in a company like that, purely for her interest in StarCraft and do nothing sexual or flirt with other guys there. 

Just partying, dancing, fooling around and drinking alcohol cannot be called a hobby.


Thus it is strictly no dommies and no confident in their ways party animals with large companies for me.

That is why I am attracted to women who are polar opposite to these two horrid archetypes.

In fact confidence is probably a biggest turn off in a woman, it is masculine quality that repels men and attract other women.

Magnet attracts opposite pole. Minus to plus and plus to minus. Same poles do repel each other.

I like it when she weekly hesitates and not sure in herself or anything else. I guess I will make me comfortable to step in and decide for her. Generally that kind of indecisiveness attracts men like black hole.

It produces kind of sexual gravity that attracts men like me. Of course it only works it done properly. If you are too decisive in your indecisiveness, it will not look indecisive enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...