Saturday, November 4, 2023

On Rap

With few exceptions, rap was always about muscular black guys with low voices, pretending to be gangsters and shouting insults into public.

Not my thing.
May be that is because I am not a bitch (that is not a female).
As a male person I do not find rap artists attractive. I do not find their music appealing either.
Petite Japanese and other Asians with high pitched soft voices appeal to men a lot more.

That message explains you how the world works in just a few simple lines.

Women gone black (African type black, not just any dark-skinned person such as Arab or Indian)

Men gone Asian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...