Friday, November 3, 2023

Psychological Compatability

I think I should have worded it this way instead. Psychological compatibility is the most important thing in a relationship. It is the most important thing in a potential girlfriend and wife. Without psychological compatibility we will not be able to get along and there will be conflicts. 

I had too many conflicts in my life to tolerate something like that.

However, it is not clear to me how to find out if a girl is psychological compatible to me. It is not visible on her at all.

Some anime characters such as CC do show psychological compatibility, but it takes the plot of the entire show to truly develop enough psychological compatibility for a character like CC for me to like her.


From my experience most people do not understand complex psychological sentiments. Many do not even believe such things exist.

Because of that they will not be able to understand my psychology enough to me a psychological match. Some like my dad do not even care and willfully ignore my sensitivities.

Thus, it makes it hard for me to look for a girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...