Tuesday, January 2, 2024

How Pluto Transits Affected Me


First my North (Aries) and South (Libra) Nodes, together with Mars in Libra were squared. That was a chaotic time. I was betrayed by my dad. I moved many times, stressed a lot, thought things are falling apart. However, I also reevaluated a number of people in my life, including my treacherous dad.

Second my Cancer Moon was opposed by Pluto in Capricorn: I got very paranoid and obsessed with security. I feared people are out to kill me. I suspected some of my roommate in sharehouse. I moved eventually. I changed all the passwords, forgot some of them later.

Next my Libra Sun was opposed by Uranus in then Aries, I got evicted from the next place I rented from, because I thought they were unreasonable with their rules.

Then my Libra Sun was squared by Pluto in Capricorn, evictions by real estate agents became as normal and inevitable as sunrise and sunset. Paperwork and never-ending inspection hell in getting new rental and ending the old one. Moving stuff between places and so on.

Finally, my Jupiter in Aries was squared by Pluto in Capricorn. I lost/spend a lot of money. Got my card drawn for more than 3k at a time. Took several months to fix it with the bank. This one was probably a mixed experience compared to those above.

The only positive was that Pluto would sextile my Mercury, Venus and Pluto in Scorp. So I had a relatively easy and lucky period between square to mars and opposition to moon. And again, for some time after opposition to moon.

Though best was probably after square to Sun ended and before square to Jupiter begun.
In addition to that, during Pluto sextile Pluto and Merc. I did a lot of introspection. Analyzed and reevaluated a lot of things. I uncovered some dark secrets from my past. Understood how much both of my parents lied to me. Get to some of the truth.



On one hand, I am somewhat cautious of Pluto going to Aqua to square my Mercury, Venus and Pluto in Scorp.

However, in Aqua, Pluto will also Trine my Mars and South Node as well as Sextile North Node before Scorp trio will be affected.

Then I can also look forward to Trine to Sun and sextiles to Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus.



For Capricorns biggest problem was Uranus in Aries (2011 to 2019) rather than Pluto in Capricorn. Because of Uranus influence, Caps did not have pure experience.

I think Tauri (Taurus plural) had the best period overall. Nothing major ever squared them. Pluto trine them, Neptune sextile them. Uranus was not bothering them, until it got to their sign in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...