Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Anti-Harem of Trash List of Girls I do not Like

I made a several blog posts about my anime waifu harem. There I listed anime girls that I like and reasons why I liked them. 

However not all anime girls are equally likable, there are plenty of those whom I cannot stand. 

It's just like with real people, I like some and cannot stand the others.

So here I decided to list some of the anime girls whom I hate for one or another reason, as well as some explanation. Since I typically just drop the show with too many characters I do not like, it would be very hard for me to remember them all and list here. Not to mention the efforts of describing all my reasons to hate then.

The full list of waifus I trashed can be found on My Waifu list. If she is on the trash list, then I consider her unlikable and undatable.


Alexia Midgar - Eminence in Shadow

All that I hate in women in one single character without a single redeeming quality. She is rude, entitled, arrogant, has horrible voice and ugly facial expression. She insults those she sees as inferior and does not hesitate to talk or complain.

Rin Tohsaka - Fate Series

I wrote a lot about my reasons to hate Rin. She is spoiled, entitled and privileged. She is not as much of a disaster as Alexia and has redeeming qualities, but these are not enough to redeem her from trash tier.

Lil Mayer - Ergo Proxy

She is another epitome of everything I hate in women. In her case outfit is her only redeeming quality. Her personality is as shit as Alexia and she is annoying. Ergo Proxy is as full of unlikable women as One Piece.

Aqua - KonoSuba

Aqua is rude and condescending attention whore and slut. Her unrestrained behavior is really annoying.

Boa Hancock - One Piece

Lauded as the prettiest women in all blue, Hancock is as entitled and spoiled as that title would suggest. She is not pretty either. She is rude too. One Piece has one somewhat good black-haired women and that is Niko Robin. Robin is not good enough for my harem but infinitely better than Hancock.

Nami - One Piece

One Piece has lots of unlikable characters and women and only few likable ones. Nami is among those I hate. She is just does what she wants, hurts captain and bosses the ship around if she feels like it. Trash.

Nefertari Vivi - One Piece

Entitled and spoiled princess who just get used that people do whatever she wants. So annoying.

Cornelia li Brittania - Code Geass

I do not like women with authority feel to them. Cornelia has too much of that.

Kallen - Code Geass

I wrote a lot about my reasons to hate Kallen. She is narrow-mindedly selfish and only thinks about her own feelings and reasons. She is incapable of sacrifice for love.

Marianne vi Britannia - Code Geass

Marianne has too little care or concern for Lelouch happiness and well being. She is selfish and unable to care for a man.

Fuu Kasami - Samurai Champloo

She is rude and bosses' men around. I hate that in women.

Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online

Asuna has a few redeeming qualities but fundamentally she is stubborn hard ass who much more used to boss people around than pleasing them.

Flay Allster - Gundam SEED

A very dishonest and manipulative wench with some daddy issues. She plotted to sacrifice Kira Yamato for her goals.

Michelle Cay - Infinite Ryvius

Cunning dishonest and unscrupulous. I do not so much hate Michelle so much just find her too dangerous to deal with. Theoretically I can use her to seduce some idiots and steal their shit or something, kind of like Airs Blue used her and Criff.

Mayaka Ibara - Hyouka

Ibara is annoying girl who does nothing, but insults one of the main characters.

Sohara Mitsuki - Sora no Otoshimono

Dumb cunt who just casually hurts Sakurai. Useless and annoying.

Mikako Satsukitane - Sora no Otoshimono

She is mean person who enjoys seeing people suffer and lacks sympathy to care for men.

Sono Midoriko - Girls und Panzer

She is the mean hall monitor called Sodoko. I do not like people who prevent me from doing what I want because of some retarded rules. 

Sodoko is one of three hall monitors. Pozomi is just as bad as Sodoko, but Moyoko Gotou is rather nice. Moyoko does not interfere with Reizei and in general a very kind and helpful person.

Kay and Darjeleeng - Girls und Panzer

I do not hate either of them, but they are not my type of girls. Too much of a leaders and centers of attention. I want a girl who is more of sexitary.

Tae Shimura - Gintama

Gintama is not a waifu show. Tae however is a rather unplesant person. She has relatively cute face, but behind it hides rather nasty personality. She is schemins and violent. Aslo she fails at cooking.

Terakado 'Otsuu' Tsuu - Gintama

Otsuu is entitled selfish idol without redeeming qualities, who would not hesitate to screw people over.

Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri - Fate/Zero

Wife of Archibald El Melloi who wished to cheat on him with Lancer and went to break his fingers to force him give his command spells to her. Also ugly red hair style.

Tōka Takanashi - Chuunibyo

Priestess just hits people on the head and boss them around. I do not like that.

Yumina Ernea Belfast - In Another World With My Smartphone

Yumina is not the kind of girl who would sacrifice for a man. In contrast she selects men based on how they can benefit her. I hate that about women.

Yuri Nakamura - Angel Beats!

Yuripee bosses people around and enjoys herself when they are suffering. Atrocious qualities for a woman.

Princess of the Crystal - Mawaru Penguindrum

She insults male MCs, exploits their kindness and demands her penguindrum. No redeeming qualities.

Ringo Oginome - Mawaru Penguindrum

Ringo is just stupid and unscrupulous girl who exploits male MCs to help her in her unrequited love for Tabuki. Seeing her fail and suffer is satisfying to watch. However, in Tabuki's place, I would not stick my dick into her. 

Himari - Mawaru Penguindrum

Himari is occasionally kind and caring. Sometimes she tries to help male MCs. However, most of the time she is a net beneficiary of their efforts. Not something I can accept.

All Female Character - Guilty Crown

All females in this show are very rude and violent towards male MC Shue and does not hide that they consider him to be inferior to Guy.

Maharu Sena Kanaka - Girls Bravo

Red head older sister to a female MC with a similar name. It's pretty clear that she looks down on Yukinari and finds him inferior and only interested in him because there are shortages of men on Seren. Unlike her younger sister, Miharu, Maharu does not care for Yukinari and would not do things for him.

Erika Burrows - Beatless

Spoiled girl who gets used to servants doing things for her. She has that ugly confident smile/smug on her face that annoys me. 

Lizzie - Black Butler

Spoiled loud and dumb airhead that things Ciel and Seb would do anything she wants.

Asuka Langley - Neon Genesis Evangelion

I dropped Eva before she appeared, but I think she would fit right here.

Conclusion

That is many of them, but far from all of them. I guess that gives the idea what qualities I dislike in a female.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The less powerful the girl is, the better she is.

The less powerful the girl is, the better she is. It is just better when she is closer to inanimate doll than to a chaos incarnate. Read mor...