Tuesday, April 16, 2024

More About Me

Since my parents are likely not my real parents, I was thinking of who my real parents could possibly be and came up with many interesting theories.

One is that my uncle, who was a successful business leader, is actually my dad rather than uncle.

Second is that perhaps I am an illegitimate son of nobility or even royalty. Someone like Duke York possibly fathered a lot of people with all these girls from Lolita Express. Other royals and nobility could be like this too. My mom was both disloyal enough to cheat on her husband and cunning enough to hide that fact skillfully. Both of my official parents are too deceitful to tell me anything even if they knew.

Something like that would explain why I am so different from ordinary people around me. After all nobility lives in a different world from commoners and think differently too. I must have inherited this from my real dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fundamental Problem

Fundamental Problem is that I would not want to have relationship on her or her parents' terms or work on employer's terms. At the s...