Tuesday, April 16, 2024

About Me

I wish I was a socialite and spend my life spending money in fancy upper class gatherings on a luxurious Caribbean Islands and Super Yachts.

However, my parents were stingy and did not provide me with that much money. What they provided was often even lower than what kids of much poorer parents had. It's not that they did not have it as they claimed, it that they refused me the money and lied to me about what they had.

Because I could not get the lifestyle, I wished I had, I grew to hate my parents and now wish for them to die a very painful and miserable death and live all their money to me. I enjoy imagining how they die in agony as I laugh. 

That also made me into genocidal psychopath who would like to sacrifice a lot of people for the sake of my personal wellbeing. After all their lives mean nothing to me. My happiness and wellbeing is all that matters to me.

Such a simple story really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku as an example of Kraterocracy

Kraterocracy is theoretically rule of the strongest. However, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku clearly illustrates than in a battle royale for su...