Saturday, September 28, 2024

I Like to Kill

I often write how exterminating all retirees would make life better for all other demographics. I even praise Hitler for reducing population with his genocidal policies and with that making life better for those who were left. I also lament the fact all current politicians are pathologically incapable of similarly brave actions to fix overpopulation and resulting homelessness, poor working and rental conditions, lack of housing and cost of living crisis.

However, that is not all there is. I enjoy killing. In video games I kill all the time and find it fun and fulfilling. I also like to loot bodies for valuables. Diablo II games are all about that. I like powerful spells that make this job fast and easy too. I do not want to get mired in long fruitless struggle where some stupid club only maims but does not kill the target. I want them to stop living as fast as possible. I also like to delegate killing to subordinates as I supervise them, that I why I run skelemancer build.

Alas there is too little opportunity to kill anyone in real life. Even military nowadays is mostly about digging trenches, servicing machinery and discipline. Because of that I spend time playing video games instead. Only in video games I can kill and steal. However, I can do more than that and take it to a higher level, I can lead a country and an army, make them kill millions and then steal all the valuable provinces from other countries in my world conquest spree. 

Video games make life what it should be. I was not meant to clean toilets or push shopping trolleys; I was chosen by heaven to rule, set my name by decree to rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since Western Word does not produce humble women, we have to import them from Asia.

Since Western Word does not produce humble women, we must import them from Asia. We can trade Asians our spoiled princess wannabees if they ...