Tuesday, August 15, 2023

About Me and the Kind of Girls I like.

 

Some about me:

I definitely have a lot of pride.

People exist to serve and please me, absolutely not the other way around.

If you want me to like you, then caress my ego. Do not attempt to hurt it or I will dump you.


What kind of girl I am looking for:

I am only looking for a submissive BDSM sub/slave type of girl. I am not interested in those who are not like that.

However, there is more than just willing to be a sub. Your character and personality has to meet my tastes.

Most important for a submissive girl is her subservient attitude. Her attitude has to show that she is subservient and will obey me unquestionably.

She also has to be accommodating to my needs tastes and wishes.

My type of girls has low self-esteem and thinks she is worthless, but actually not as bad as she thinks she is.


Some good Gilgamesh style sayings on girls:

Girl should not dare to look at the sky, where Emperor dwells. Girl should grovel on the ground like a lowly mongrel worm she is. 

Do a dogeza before me, your Emperor, and I might use you for my pleasure. If you are a good obedient girl that is.

Do not measure me by your mongrel standards. The size of my slave dungeon has long exceeded my own knowledge of it. However, if she is docile subservient slave girls, she belongs to me in every possible way.


Extra Ideas:

Submissive slave females are the only my kind of girls. Only Male Dom and Female subs.

Of all the qualities a female can have, I hate pride the most. My mom was prideful, and I hate her a lot. I hate any and all proud women, who think highly of themselves for any reason at all.

I like only humble girls, who think lowly of themselves. All waifus in my harem are very humble.

I have allergy on tsunderes, other -deres only please.


There is some more ideas about women elsewhere in my blog. Read it all it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Cycles of Gender Relationships

No so long ago I criticized the whole weak men create bad times cycle. Here is how the actual cycle works. Compassionate men see women being...