Tuesday, August 15, 2023

More on Aging

 

There is a saying that good intentions pave the way to hell. Better medical science that allowed to preserve lives and cure previously deadly diseases led to this miserable world of austerity, homelessness and poverty. Problems I suffer daily from.

In contrast Nazi's atrocities that killed so many people allowed those who remain and came after to flourish during happy 50s and 60s. Lelouch from Code Geass is also a guy who built a better world out of rather selfish and cruel intentions.

However, it is a result that matters. 

Society that destroys its youth to keep its old alive has no future. It has to end.

My vision will create a better world, better future for humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...