Tuesday, August 15, 2023

On What Do I Need from Life

 


I recently got somewhat of a revelation on how to put into words what I want in life.

I want a status together with power and privileges that come with it.

If world is organized in a hierarchy where those above are having it better than those below, then the only thing that matters is being one of those above. Everything else is just a means to an end to get there.

Status can also give me power to make others do what I want.

My favorite anime character Lelouch vi Britannia is like that. His geass is like materialization of this wish. He himself said that geass is like a wish. 

It was mentioned many times that nature or type of power of each geass reflects that person's. most cherished desire. Power to order anyone anything and have it all my way is surely something I truly wish for.

Gilgamesh also the strongest of all heroic spirits, he kind of has what Lelouch aspires to have. 

I can only relate to characters who think this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...