Tuesday, August 15, 2023

More on Female Attraction

 

Women need to be embarrassed (in a cute, non-resisting, way) of various things including sex and such. 

This makes them cuter. 

It surely makes any girl cuter if she is timidly blushing as wind pulls up her skirt of something like that.


On a separate note, it is also cute when girls can't resist you.

If she can't resist you, there is nothing to stop you from doing whatever you want with her, like fucking her for example.



True always seemed like she can never say 'no' to me. May be that is what I liked most about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...