Most things just exist without any intention at all. People fill some things with some subjective meanings. A single thing can have infinite meanings or reasons conjectured by different people. Intentions drive people but that doesn't guarantee outcomes or much else and cannot be considered universal rule. I devoted several chapters of my book Insane, All Too Insane to this question.
This blog is about my ideas about relationship and women. Our current society completely ruined women with feminism. Here I bash Karens and other feminist inspired demon spawn, while praising humble, modest subservient women. I also explain what women has to do not be a feminist Karen and be liked by me and other alpha men of culture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Explaining How Attraction Between Genders Actually Works Using Flintstones
I recently got an idea that I can explain rules of attraction using characters of a rather old American cartoon, called Flintstones. The ca...
-
I was originally writing this as part of why Japanese culture has global appeal article, but this topic became so long, I decided to make it...
-
Theory of Evolution is a comprehensive body of knowledge that explains how all life has originated from a single source. How it branched o...
-
This is a rather abstract and heavily conceptual idea that I thought of a while back. I kind of metaphysical idea that ties together many ...
No comments:
Post a Comment