Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Some more ideas on what makes women more attractive.

 

Women need empathy. I think empathy is very feminine trait. It is something that shows that she can fulfil a female role in a relationship. She must show that she can be nice to all sort of things.

My mom completely lacked empathy and I think she fails as woman. So I very much like women who can compensate for my mom deficiencies with their gentle empathy. I cannot really feel comfortable with woman who only values strength and despises weakness as this it not empathetic.

Empathy probably not the first word when it comes to CC but she is actually very empathetic to a few people she gets involved with. I would say that none of my waifus lack empathy even if most of them do not show it too openly.

Of course, she only needs to be empathetic towards things I deem worthy of empathy.

She should hate things I hate and generally share my sentiments on things.


Women need to be able to believe in me. In Utena Akio mentioned that Anthy used to believe in him being the prince. That made their relationship work. That went downhill when she could not believe in him anymore.

TrueHellDei seem also believed that I am such as awesome genius. She said lost of good things about me in general.

I do not think the relationship will work if she cannot think of me as someone who is better than her in every way, if she is not impressed with me to the bottom of her heart.


Women need to be able to sacrifice. In some ways women's role in life is that of a sacrifice. She sacrifices her body to grow a baby in it for example. Probably because of that her ability to sacrifice is what can attract men to her.

That is why, women who do many seamlessly illogical and self-defeating things end up being popular. CC puts her head in front of bullets for example. Or say Rikka from Chunibyo

Emotionless and motionless defenseless doll like women like Yin from Darker than Black, or Kumin from the same Chunibyo.

In fact, BDSM is like a sacrificial ceremony where girl is first restrained for the act like a sacrificial object and then an act of sexual violation takes place. Even if she actually wants sex, to be attractive she has to be like a ceremonial sacrifice to him. Then he is going to slay her fuck holes with his dick.

Actually, even marriage ceremony and bride's attire does make her look like a sacrifice. 

I would say that all waifus in my waifu harem are very sacrificial. Many go great length to and sacrifice almost everything for someone they cared for. Even Anthy sacrificed something for Dias long ago.


Clothes she wears too has to showcase her willingness to sacrifice. Skintight swim and body suits showcase her body to men. Stockings and garter belt that expose her genitalia and butt for male visual enjoyment and use. Thong uncomfortably squeezes between her buttocks to expose them to groping and spanking. Pencil skirts restrain her leg movements and highlight curviness of her tights. Short filly skirts also work as they expose thighs and attract attention to the that absolute territory.

In contrast stuff like coats show that she values personal comfort and unwilling to suffer from cold. Fur also adds to the same perception. It also shows her as arrogant and as someone who things highly of herself.


Also, women should say they will do anything for me. Only if she means it of course. That will show that she is committed to serving me in every possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why People Cannot Really Understand Each Other

  There is this famous saying by Socrates: "I know that I do not know anything, but others do not know even that." It implies that...