Thursday, October 19, 2023

Is it people like the guy in this video, who cause austerity?


I recently watched that video about an American who moved to Russia for some sort of 'rustic' lifestyle. 

He seems crazy to me. However, it is quite possible that my own parents very much share his sentiment towards all sorts of old things. I wonder if my parents are like that as well. Does that mean they also left the US or some other Western country for that as well and by doing so deprived me of a good comfortable lifestyle. Perhaps I was too young to remember anything when they moved there.

If so my hatred for my parents can only grow stronger.

However here is the idea. Maybe we can send all these austerity mongers to Siberia Muscovy and then finally cancel austerity and live a resort like lifestyle of late 90s-2000.

We should get back to 90s-2000 style housing when everything was built with an excess space and there were extras and freebies for everything. Nowadays many 90s buildings are not new, but they still remind me of the times when everyone was carefree, and people had plenty of extra cash to splurge on quality. I wish we can come back to times where I will be able to splurge extra for bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...