Saturday, November 25, 2023

Perfect Girl

I guess I cannot like a girl, if she does not aspire to be her best and most perfect self for me. 

Just like TrueHellDei or Japanese geishas do work hard to be most pleasing kind for men, she too should work hard to be the ideal lover and housewife. 

Not attract most attention, have most approval or have biggest boobs. These things have nothing to do with being a perfect lover/gf. She should understand that much if she wants to be with me.

She has to know what to do and strive to make herself match these ideal.


I do not like girls who are just content with following their desires or following socially approved standards. If anything, either of these two things make them less attractive in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since Western Word does not produce humble women, we have to import them from Asia.

Since Western Word does not produce humble women, we must import them from Asia. We can trade Asians our spoiled princess wannabees if they ...