Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Why Girls need to be able to endure hardships and privation

I was thinking recently why men like to humiliate and beat women. Sure, there are fetishes and personal preferences, however what is the underlying cause for such fetishes. Why they exist in the first place.

The reason is likely to test her motherhood abilities. After all, if any given girl cannot tolerate abuse and humiliation from their spouse. How they will be able to raise a kid who will cause them problems 24/7. They will probably kill the annoying toddler before they even reach their first birthday. That will make for a shitty mother. 

Selfish kind of smart women will treat children poorly and that is not what I would want for my children. Not that I actually want to have kids.

However, regardless of if you want kids of not, you still want to make sure she can tolerate shit in infinite amounts. Without it, you just do not feel she has what it takes to be a even a lover. I could not get really aroused unless I kick and humiliate her heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Like to Kill

I often write how exterminating all retirees would make life better for all other demographics. I even praise Hitler for reducing population...