Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I love her because she hates herself.

 


TrueHellDei wrote to me a lot of different things so often I wondered what it is about her that made me like her so and noticed something: in her writings it does seem that she hates herself. A the very least she does not values herself that much.

There is just something wonderful about such a tragic girl who hates herself so.

I guess I like to observe good tragedy in general. Both Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero are good proper tragedies, so is Jigoku Shoujo, Revolutionary Girl Utena and even original Naruto as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...