Tuesday, August 15, 2023

On What Criteria One Judges People

Most importantly however, if she would call me something like 'autistic incel' than that already implies that her or your judgement system is incompatible with mine.

For example you can call Lelouch vi Brittania a strategic genius and a great hero who made world a better place.

However you can also call him weak incel who cannot lift anything in a gym and gets outrun by everyone.

Both are true at the same time.


However people who would say Lelouch is genius would think highly of Lelouch.

People who say that Lelouch is weak, would not think of him highly.

It all depends on what kind of criteria one uses to evaluate the person.


I personally only want to interact with people who use the kind of criteria that values me highly. 

For example, people who judge people by level of intelligence.

People like TrueHellDei and Yin, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...