Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Why I want Women Extremely Humiliated and Humbled

In the end BDSM is all about female humiliation for me. So long as a female is sufficiently humiliated and treated worse than garbage, I will like it. If she is not humiliated, I just cannot like it, no matter how pretty she is.

I liked BDSM for a long time, but withing BDSM certain practices hold much more appeal to me than others. Anything that humiliates women and puts them down is an instant win for me. Even some mild non-BDSM like practices like girls licking each other's assholes or girls stacked on one another appeal to me. On the other hand, even if it is BDSM but a female looks too proud, I just cannot like it. Other things like women licking feet or toilets, drinking urine and more all appeal to me.

It comes to beauty standards too. Sure, I like certain things like short, slim, petite body shape, medium tits, black hair and generally Asian women, but these too are fundamentally less important than humiliation. Replace a humble Asian with a proud one and it does not work anymore. On the other hand, I like even old and fat women, so long as they are humiliated in a very extreme way. I liked a few girls, one would normally consider ugly, just because they were very humble and self-deprecating. 

That is why I prefer Japanese to Chinese, Japanese are humble and Chinese are proud. Japanese culture emphasizes humbleness and women there are exceptionally humble in demeanor, attire and manners. For example Kimono limits how far, they could move their legs, much like pencil skirt. It's there to restrain and humble them down. There are other particularly Japanese cultural rituals, like for example woman pouring drinks for a man, that emphasize humbleness. Also, there is plenty of bowing down before superiors. Bowing is a humble act women should do all the time. Chinese or Koreans are not like that, their culture emphasizes other things. Chinese generally try to look the most souped up possible. Meanwhile Korean traditional dress with above waist skirt is just ugly.

Generally, I prefer when woman is dressed in a way that humbles her down. Not in the meaning of plain simple dress, but in a meaning that lowers her status in some way. That is why I like maid outfits; maids are servants who are below those whom they serve. Lingerie, but not all lingerie, also mostly reduces woman status, it makes her fit into uncomfortable and impractical clothes all for male visual enjoyment and amusement. So is playboy bunny suit. On the other I detest clothes that emphasize high status and pride in women, something like business suit, large fur coat or tiara are things I hate most.

What also works is reducing woman to some small, humble animal. I like it when women crawl on all fours and wear a collar and a leash. In addition to playboy bunny, cat ears, pluggable tails all work. A pony girl is also a very sexy idea. On the other hand, things that reference predatorial animals, like leopard prints or tiger stripes do not appeal to me, as predators stand on top of food chain and women should be put down.

The reason for these tastes is probably the fact that my mother was very proud and entitled. She would never pass the opportunity to point out how great of a person she is and how that entitles her to respect and what not. I hate her with passion. That is why I prefer traits that are opposite of that of my mother. A typical psychological paradigm where man chooses his wife to either be like his mother or completely opposite of his mother. In that regard humbleness is the key trait because it's the opposite of pride. 

Thus, of all female traits there are, humbleness is the most important. A good female is a humiliated female; a female reduced to the level or garbage and treated as poorly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why I want Women Extremely Humiliated and Humbled

In the end BDSM is all about female humiliation for me. So long as a female is sufficiently humiliated and treated worse than garbage, I wil...