Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Ideas on How to Improve FetLife Website

 

While FetLife is a useful recourse for people of various kinks. However, there are ways in which it does not really works as intended.

So, I think it can have some improvements.

First, we need an ability to search people based on their fetishes and roles. Not everyone is a switch, you know.

Say, I am Dom and look for a submissive woman. I do not need to look through all the dommies, but site does not allow me to filter them out.

Second as a continuation of the first.

For example, Reddit actually has a separate subreddit for maledom, called Maledom Empire. That allows people to interact with the idea that male domination is universal rule on that subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaledomEmpire/

While there are many different groups on FetLife, I have not found anything similar.

Finally, I think a lot of people are strictly maledom or femdom and do not want contact that does not fit their idea of how it ought to be. I would be great to filter content based on that. You can still leave option to have both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Final Thoughts on Understanding and TrueHellDei

One thing that keeps me returning to TrueHellDei is that I felt understood. She was one person who was on the same page with me. She got wha...